Rubber Mulch and Ground Cover
Rubber Mulch – safety and beauty in one product!
Made from 100% recycled tires and 99.9% steel free, Rubber Mulch, looks exactly like wood or rock and is fade resistant. It lasts up to 12 times longer than wood mulch and doesn’t float or blow away. Rubber Mulch is safe, durable, and easy to install and maintain. Using Rubber Mulch for landscaping and playground applications instead of wood bark can reduce the carbon footprint by as much as 88%-94%! Available in 7 colors, our Rubber Mulch is the only Rubber Mulch to use a proprietary lab-tested non-toxic color-coating process. To date no other Rubber Mulch manufacturer has taken this extra step to ensure that the Rubber Mulch that is in your yard is non-toxic.
How much rubber mulch do I need?
Simply measure the length and width of your area and give us a call – (916)635-1255, we’ll take it from there!
- Available in 40 pound bags or 2100 lb Super Sacks
- Delivery available to most areas (minimum quantity of 50 40 lb bags)
Features of Rubber Mulch
- No sharp edges and will not cause slivers like wood chips
- Environmentally friendly, made from 100% recycled tires
- Looks exactly like wood or rock and is fade resistant
- Proprietary lab-tested non-toxic color-coating process
- 5 times heavier than conventional mulch
Benefits of Rubber Mulch
- No. 1 most fade resistant Rubber Mulch on the market today
- Up to 12 times the life of wood mulch
- Zero deterioration and zero water absorption
- 100% of water drains through to plants
- Reduces weed growth by 86%
- Eliminates attraction of wood-eating insects
- Doesn’t float or blow away
- Easy to install and maintain
- Adds curb appeal and value to property